Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Good Example for posting a Video Battle Report

Here is a video that happens to feature 4, I believe, of the members of the Campaign(including myself) playing a 4000 point battle a few months ago. I thought this might be interesting, (hope im not revealing too many list secrets >] ) This features Buddy and Kevin(me) playing our Imperial Fist Armies vs Dave (Tau) and Jim (Ultramarines)Now you can post a video but since my bandwith is terrible ill just post a link. If you can just post the video in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYyIW6vvw7M



-Kevin

fyi videos can take a long time to upload but make sure NOT to exit out of the window till its done uploading. pictures for BR wont take as long

1 comment:

  1. Nice Job...Got some insite to your army... insert Sinister Laugh

    ReplyDelete